Sunday 2 December 2012

Photoshop - Dramatic broken glass effect on Mike Tyson

This was the original image that i used. I got this image from http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Mike+Tyson+through+the+years/G3524

I then used this broken glass picture and i was going to use these images in photo shop to make it look like Mike Tyson was looking through broken glass.





I used different things such as horizontally flipping the glass image to position it better, using the effect screen to make it transparent and then it started to come to shape. I then used the polygon lasso tool to weeve in and out of the hole in the glass so that i could make a mask to make it look like Mike Tyson was really looking through a broken part of glass.

I also used a grey texture layer in-between these two images to make the glass look a different colour and to help make it look like Mike Tyson was looking through glass.


This is the finalised image.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my
    own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

    Also visit my site; airplane landing games

    ReplyDelete